Projects are crucial to a company’s growth and success.
Unfortunately, too many projects fail, wasting time and money while sinking stock prices and brand loyalty. These failures jeopardize the health of a company and the livelihood of its people.
In Project Sponsorship: Winning Strategies for Executive Leaders, Terri Carbone illustrates how simple shifts in mindset and habits can have a dramatic impact on the success of a project. Drawing on over two decades of experience in project management, Carbone offers compelling storytelling and practical strategies that will challenge and inspire executive sponsors to:
- Cultivate a culture of integrity and accountability in the workplace;
- Create better relationships with their project teams;
- Maximize the usefulness of project-management methodologies;
- Ask the key questions that will lead to fully informed decisions; and
- Think critically to gain new insight into the process of project sponsorship.
Available at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle ebook.